• Please arrive 45 minutes prior to departure.
• Rail cars are not climate controlled we recommend you dress accordingly.
• Our full-service snack car offers food and beverage for purchase throughout the ride.
• Car seats and strollers are not allowed on train.
• Restrooms are available on the train.
• Due to the historic nature of our rail cars, wheelchair access is limited. Please call ahead for additional information.
• We are unable to accommodate dogs on the train.
• All rides and adventures depart from the Heber depot unless noted otherwise.
• Change orders for ticket purchases may be subject to a $5 surcharge
• With at least 48 hours notice, there is a cancellation fee of 20% per order, No refund will be given with less then 48 hours notification.
• Management reserves the right to change the schedule or cancel trains at any time. The schedule may change without notice.
Have some unique questions? Email Us and receive a quick response from one of our knowledgeable agents today.
You can also call us at (435) 654-5601 to talk to an agent.
Click below to get directions to the Heber Valley Railroad Depot.