The North Pole Express
Tickets for the 2014 North Pole Express will be on sale in early spring 2014. Don’t miss the ever popular trip to the North Pole! A wonderful experience for the whole family. Elves serve hot cocoa and Mrs. Claus famous chocolate chip cookes while sharing favorite carols and holiday entertainment. Delight while your children tell Santa their Christmas wishes when he climbs aboard your coach! The North Pole Express is a 90 – minute round trip. On the way we’ll sing great Christmas songs and play games. A great experience for the whole family.
*All passengers occupying a seat need to have a ticket. No car seats or strollers allowed on the train*
First-Class Seating: All first-class passengers enjoy a souvenir boarding ticket, hot cocoa with whipped cream and served in a souvenir mug, a cookie, and a special gift from Santa.
2014 North Pole Express tickets will sell fast. Check here in spring 2014 for more information about reserving yours! Call the ticket office at 435-654-5601, or
November 28 - 29
December 4 - 6, 11 - 13, 15 - 20, 22 - 24
Friday and Saturday November 28th-29th: 11am, 2pm, 5pm, & 7:30pm
Thursday December 4th - 5pm & 7:30pm
Friday December 5th – 2pm, 5pm & 7:30pm
Saturday December 6th – 11am, 2pm, 5pm & 7:30pm
Thursday December 11th – 5pm, & 7:30pm
Friday December 12th – 2pm, 5pm & 7:30pm
Saturday December 13th – 11am, 2pm, 5pm & 7:30pm
Monday December 15th – 5pm, & 7:30pm
Tuesday December 16th - 5pm, & 7:30pm
Wednesday December 17th - 5pm, & 7:30pm
Thursday December 18th - 5pm, & 7:30pm
Friday December 19th - 11am, 2pm, 5pm, & 7:30pm
Saturday December 20th – 11am, 2pm, 5pm & 7:30pm
Monday December 22nd – 11am, 2pm, 5pm & 7:30pm
Tuesday December 23rd – 11am, 2pm, 5pm & 7:30pm
Wednesday December 24th – 11am, & 2pm
$47 – General Admission
$37 – Child (Ages 3-12)
$30 – General Admission
$20 – Child (Ages 3-12)
Discount Days (December 4th, 5th, 11th, & 12th Only)
$35 – General Admission
$25 – Child (Ages 3-12)
$25 – General Admission
$15 – Child (Ages 3-12)
Call our Group Activities Coordinator at (435) 654-5601 ext 100 for Group Discounts and Private Coach Rates.
Important to Know:
- Children 2 and Under ride free unless otherwise noted.
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Rail cars are not climate controlled we recommend you dress accordingly.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Car seats and strollers are not allowed on train.
- Restrooms are not available on the train.
- Due to the historic nature of our rail cars, wheelchair access is limited. Please call ahead for additional information.
- We are unable to accommodate dogs on the train.
- All rides and adventures depart from the Heber depot unless noted otherwise.