Bring your sweetheart on this special Valentine’s Day evening train. Your ticket includes cozy seating for two, a rose for her, a selection of delicious light food, fruit, and chocolate delights. Sparkling cider, soft drinks and bottled water also included. You’ll be entertained by talented live musicians on board and have a relaxing and romantic evening on the train. 2 hour round trip. Seating is limited so you can stretch out and relax while we roll down the tracks. Don’t forget to bring a blanket so you can snuggle up and enjoy all the magic the night has to offer!
Tickets sell fast, reserve yours TODAY! Call the ticket office at 435-654-5601, or
Date: Friday, February 14th 2015
Departure: Departure 7:00 pm / Return 9:00 pm
Fares: $50 Per Person
Important to Know:
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Rail cars are heated however we recommend you dress for winter weather.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Car seats and strollers are not allowed on train.
- Restrooms are available on the train.
- Due to the historic nature of our rail cars, wheelchair access is limited. Please call ahead for additional information.
- We are unable to accommodate dogs on the train.
- All rides and adventures depart from the Heber depot unless noted otherwise.