• Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Trains depart on time!
• Children 2 and under do not need a ticket to ride the train (except for North Pole Express)
• Rail cars are not climate controlled we recommend you dress accordingly.
• Our full-service snack car offers food and beverage for purchase throughout the ride.
• Car seats and strollers are not allowed on train.
• Restrooms are available on the train.
• Alcohol is NOT ALLOWED on the train.
• Due to the historic nature of our rail cars, wheelchairs access is not available. Please call ahead for additional information.
• We are unable to accommodate dogs on the train.
•Active duty U.S. military, and card-carrying U.S. military veterans ride free on all scenic trains. Immediate families are 50% off. Please call the ticket office for this special.
• All rides and adventures depart from the Heber depot unless noted otherwise.
• Change orders for ticket purchases may be subject to a $5 surcharge
• With at least 48 hours notice, there is a cancellation fee of 20% per order, No refund will be given with less then 48 hours notification.
• Management reserves the right to change the schedule or cancel trains at any time. The schedule may change without notice.
Have some unique questions? Email Us and receive a quick response from one of our knowledgeable agents today.
You can also call us at (435) 654-5601 to talk to an agent.
Click below to get directions to the Heber Valley Railroad Depot.